What this course does:
- Gets you ready to write for your business
- Equip you with the most crucial tools you’ll need to get started
- Helps you cultivate the right mindset to write with purpose and authenticity
- Shows you shortcuts to write all kinds of documents for your business, from flyers to Facebook ads to event invitations and website copy
- Enables you to say, ‘Darn it, I AM ready to write about my business’ and mean it—because you know exactly what you’re doing.
It’s ideal for:
- People who are just starting a business and need to start telling the world
- Business owners who are just wasting too much time writing copy that doesn’t work or who are constantly stopping and starting and not really achieving anything because they’ve lost sight of what they’re really trying to achieve
- Anyone who needs to build confidence when it comes to creating business copy, whether it’s marketing emails, ads, blog posts, product information, sales materials or even full-on web copy.
I'm Kate Foster and I've spent years working with businesses large and small, helping them tell the world about their brand, product or service in a way that drives conversations. Because when you get it right, that’s what kick-starts sales.
I know that every business has a unique story to tell and I want to help you tell YOURS. And I want to help you achieve it in record-quick time so that you can get right back to the important task of running a kickass business—armed with some great new tools to help you take it further.
With a background in marketing and PR, I've launched brands, run communications agencies and coached hundreds of businesses in communicating better. Since 2012, my copywriting agency Content With Attitude has created content for brands as huge as Facebook and Google. But now I want to empower small businesses to communicate brilliantly too, by sharing everything I know about writing with purpose and using content to elevate your business to the next level.